Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is summer finally over?

You would hope so by now. My friend Skye and I took advantage of one warm day last week and met at a local water park for our boys to play. Hayden is 2 months younger than Brady, but he could easily take him down. He is such a happy boy, and has a very cute smile.

You can see that Hayden was a lot more daring with the water. While he ran right through it, Brady circled the perimeter, content to watch Hayden get wet.

I don't know how soon I'll be able to put away the shorts and t-shirts, but the light overnight rain is a good sign.

1 comment:

Becca said...

For as far apart as we are, it's weird how often we have the same weather. It rained here too during the night. It did help to cool things off a little, but the downside is that the humidity is back in full force again.