...but just for a visit. Although, it did feel like home once I got there. Brady and I stayed with Diane to keep her company while Andrew was out of town. On Tuesday we checked out the Americana Mall in Glendale where we shopped at H&M, which is a store I've missed up here. While Diane went to work Brady and I met our friends Joan and Noemi at Wild Thyme for lunch. Then we stopped by Michael's to get some sign-making supplies because I wanted to take advantage of Diane's Cricut. I made this sign for Christmas. It's silver with black font because I'm not sure which colors I'll use to decorate. I'm excited to finally get a tree bigger than 2 feet tall.
Wednesday morning we went to a mother's group at the park where Brady required me to chase him in the sun while everyone else's kids were content to sit in the shade and play in the sand/dirt. Let's just say Brady is a very active child, and he doesn't seem to care how sweaty he gets. Another group had brought a huge soccer ball, which Brady probably wouldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams. He was so happy kicking that thing around.
Wednesday night Diane hosted a Project Runway finale party. I'd never seen the show, but it was a chance to see the group of friends who don't have kids yet. 
Diane, Brittany, Yuka, me, Laney and Susan
Diane and Andrew were so nice to pick up this book for Brady while they were in Utah last month. It goes well with the BYU t-shirt Cory's parents got him.


We visited Scott and Krissy Nielsen, who had their baby Brody since we left. On the way to Brooke's to see another new baby, Jacob Fresh, all Brady could say the whole car ride was "cute baby" over and over. They are both cute little babies, and holding Brody made me feel ready for another one myself.
Here are a few more pictures of Brady at the Jarvis'.
I'm glad to be back in our child-proof apartment where I don't have to worry about Brady breaking things, but we really had a good time. It was great seeing old friends, and I always love hanging out with Diane. Thanks for hosting us Diane!

2 comments:
Now is any home really fully baby proof? Just take a look at the baby powder incident. Thanks for coming! I already miss you guys!!
I'll trade you: Our first born for yours. Yours is more fun than a new-born. Less crying, more kicking.
Post a Comment