Cory and I hadn't been to an amusement park since we were with my family at Knott's Berry Farm a year and a half ago. I was pregnant then, so Saturday was the first time I had been on a roller coaster in almost 3 1/2 years.
Tatsu was the first roller coaster we rode and it did not disappoint. Thanks to Becca who thought to ask about child-swapping, we were all able to ride each ride. 

Brady rode on a bus that went up and down, which surprised him and he exclaimed, "Oh oh oh!" He also enjoyed the carousel ride with Cory, but his favorite was the room with all the balls. I wish I had gotten a picture of it because he was in heaven. The balls were soft enough that they didn't hurt when they hit you from ten feet above. He would grab two at a time and throw them as hard as he could. Since then he has been getting his arm ready for pitching in little league. With or without anything in his hand, he'll throw his arm and make sound effects. He's such a boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment