I think this picture is worth more than 1000 words. We really don't like Brady in the kitchen. I hate mopping and we also don't want to have to child-proof more than the doors under the kitchen sink. Thus the gate. He obviously hates being on the other side of it, so he tries to get my attention by throwing his toys over. Occasionally he will realize that it's better to just play with the toys than lose them over the gate, but he usually prefers attempting to draw me near by forcing me to hand his toys back over to him. What made me decide to take the picture was that he was headed to the gate this time with one of the big couch pillows. I knew he meant business and it made me laugh.

4 comments:
He is definitely one clever little boy. I think he gets that from his aunt.
I don't know what it is about gates that make kids want to throw toys over it. Every kids I've ever had over does that, it's crazy. But gates are just about the best invention ever! That's a great picture!
The question is, which aunt? Jenna's right, that is a really cute picture.
That makes me laugh!! What a funny and smart kid! He is growing up so much!
Post a Comment