Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a couple minutes before church to take some pictures. Since we started highlighting our March Madness brackets, Brady has been carrying the highlighters around all over the house. They are his new favorite toy, and it will be a sad day when he figures out how to take the caps off. Let's hope it's after April 7 when I highlight North Carolina as the NCAA tournament champs.

We left for Ventura right after church. The car was really hot so we only left the essentials on Brady. He was much happier once he woke up from his nap. We are so fortunate that he will still sleep in the car.

Cory's sister and brother-in-law (The Cosentinos) invited us to their home for a nice traditional Easter dinner.

Brady enjoyed playing with Kaelyn and Enzo and their toys. Jennifer did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Cory tried to show Brady that he should put the eggs in the basket rather than throw them. Fortunately none of them were hard-boiled.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Jess, I can't believe how old Brady is starting to look. He's a little boy now and not a baby. I've probably said that before, but I just can't get over it. I'm in denial of Reese looking older too. I'm glad you had a fun Easter. That's nice that you have family close by enough.

Jenna said...

I LOVE his Easter outfit, that's adorable. I'm glad you had a fun Easter, kids make the holidays so fun. Maybe I want a boy next so I can dress him up in 'cool' clothes. :)

Tiffany said...

cute kids! They both look so handsome in their easter outfits!