Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cupcakes

Did you know that cupcakes are the new thing? Thanks to Diane for the cupcake tree and idea book, I was able to pull these off for the baby shower Saturday.


They turned into party favors because they were so cute that the ladies wanted to take them home to their kids. If you have any cupcake decorating ideas for me, please feel free to share.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Those turned out great!

Rachel B. said...

Well hello little Miss Martha Stewart. You are turning into quite the little creative domestic goddess. I meant to tell you thank you for that cute card you sent. I can't believe you even made your own envelope. Amazing. You'll have to teach me all your tricks sometime.

Drew said...

Diane AND Andrew, if I remember correctly. Correction needed!

emily said...

Adorable! What are the petals, marshmallows? I am impressed! Very cute!

Danielle said...

They look cute! I love making cupcakes too. I love Family Fun's website they have alot of cute ideas. Mt favorite? For Thanksgiving last year I made the tiny turkey dinner cupcakes, it looked like a little feast on each cupcake, check them out!

Staci said...

They really are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen. So now tell us all what you did to make them.

Chelsea said...

Those are pretty cupcakes! Can you please teach me how to cook someday? You are so talented. And I can't believe how big Brady is getting! Cute picture with the bubbles. I hope I get to meet him this June.

The Higginbothams said...

Yes, I used jumbo marshmallows for the petals. I froze them first so they were easier to cut.