Sunday, November 8, 2015

Jocelyn is 5 months!

 I wanted to see how similar my girls looked in the same shirt.  Jocelyn's head shape is much more square, her eyes aren't so blue anymore, and her bottom lip isn't as full.  In my memories she looks a lot more like Brooke did than in actuality.  But they do have the same kissable cheeks, chubby tummy and squishy thighs.
 She fell asleep watching me make Halloween sugar cookies.  It was too cute not to capture the moment.
 The adoration continues, at least from Brooke's end.  Jocelyn isn't always into it.
 But she couldn't ham it up enough this night.  I love her face in this shot.
We tried out the jumpy toy in the basement.  This is what she has been sitting/standing in while I work out in the morning.  Funny thing is she doesn't jump, at all.  We had a similar toy for Colin and he jumped like crazy.  She's not into jumping.  We have never even hung up the Johnny Jumper for this reason.
With all her hair, I haven't felt the need to put a headband on her daily like I did with Brooke.  And this outfit is so cute it speaks for itself.
 There is nothing better than a baby who can sit by herself and be quietly entertained.
We had fun with this little photo shoot, and I decided this is the picture that's going on our Christmas card. Not the tongue one, although I do love that one too.
Never underestimate the entertaining power of a balloon.  I put the end of the string under her back and this kept her quiet for a while.
 
We are working on rolling, but she's not quite there yet.  No rush.
Twinnies!  This was a complete accident, and I didn't discover we were matching, even down to the pants, until I got her out of her car seat at the library.  Ha!
 
We will introduce solids soon, and I'm hopeful she will stop waking up in the night to eat.

No comments: