With feelings of nostalgia and completeness, I declare that it is time to retire this penguin costume. It was worn in three different homes over the years and it served us well.
Brooke's Sofia the First dress finally fit her! She's been wearing it since we gave it to her for her 4th birthday. We knew she would eventually grow into it.
And Colin rocked the Thomas costume. This is another costume I was happy to see worn again.
Jocelyn was our youngest penguin since Colin didn't wear it until he was already a year old. At just 4 months old, I'd say she filled it out pretty well.
Brady wasn't happy I made him wear a jacket under his Jedi costume, so he didn't want his own picture. Turns out, the weather was so warm I was anxious to shed my coat. This crew rocked trick-or-treating this year. In fact, Colin was still going strong when Brooke said she was tired and wanted to go home. We dropped off the younger two and I nursed Jocelyn. Then Brady and I headed to the further streets in our neighborhood. His friend saw him and asked if he could do a little trick-or-treating with him. It was 10:30 when I finally picked him up. I couldn't believe all the walking we had done, and then to go back out with Max. He certainly had a fun night though.

No comments:
Post a Comment