I think this is it for the "Keeping Busy" series. I've been having a great month, and it has included a lot of "me" time. Women just need some free time away, especially during this holiday madness, and I am lucky to have a husband that is very generous in that regard. Last week I hosted book club where we discussed Nancy Turner's "These is My Words". Then on Tuesday night I hosted a Christmas cookie exchange party.
Tonight I got a special treat, a shopping trip to a high-fashion boutique in Greenwood Village. Cory's company organized a night out for 46 of us doctors' wives to ride over to Delish Demure where we each got a $200 gift card to spend. They have tons of stylish clothes and accessories, and I was so happy to find a gorgeous cocktail dress that isn't too short on me. Besides the shopping they offered hors d'oeuvres and treats like cake balls and peanut butter cups. They also had a couple massage therapists come in and give us 10-minute massages. I got to meet a lot of women and I made a couple friends. What a great time!
Last but not least, next Tuesday I get to go out with some friends to a play in Denver called "Girls Only: The Secret Comedy of Women". I love going to plays, and this one has gotten some great reviews. It's going to be the perfect girls' night out just before Christmas.
So ladies, what have you got planned this month? Besides the Christmas shopping and goodie-baking, hopefully you have included some "me" time.

1 comment:
There's not too much 'me' time to be had over here. I got your message, I'll call you when I get a chance!
Post a Comment