Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Girls Night Out

As I mentioned in a previous post, I went downtown with some girls from Reunion to see Girls Only last night.  The play was so funny.  I laughed so hard it was almost embarrassing, but so did everyone else.  Afterward a bunch of them performed a flash mob dance in the courtyard.  Here's a video of the dance courtesy of yours truly.  Yes, that's Sara Olivier in front.

It was funny to see people's reactions to the dance, and that girl who tried to join in was a surprise.  I fully intend to participate in one of these sometime.  I just couldn't come up with the time to practice this one.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Freaking awesome!!! This makes me so sad that I didn't end up going! Oh man, you totally have to join in on the next Flash Moms number. It is way too fun! Glad the play was great too!

The Higginbothams said...

Shoot, I forgot to mention the official Flash Moms name in my post.

Jenna said...

Looks fun!