Saturday, December 24, 2011

2-year-old love

I got a few shots of Brooke in her holiday dress after church a couple weeks ago.  She usually runs away, so I put her on the chair to give me an extra few seconds.
 
I LOVE 2-year-olds!  Sure, they get into things and make a lot of messes, but they're so dang cute!  I love this phase between 2 and 2 1/2 when they start making more sense.  Brooke was an early talker, and Brady has told me more than once that she's a chatterbox like me.  But she's starting to comprehend so much more now.
She still can't go far without a dolly.
Just this morning I was doing crunches on my workout ball and had the TV paused.  She noticed and asked if she should "push A".  We have an Xbox and that's usually the answer when Brady's trying to do something.  So Brooke has apparently decided that if there is a problem with the TV, you should just push A.
After a strenuous workout on the elliptical I sat on the ball again, dripping with sweat and holding my head in my towel-covered hands (too graphic? sorry).  She came up to me, rubbed my back for a second, and asked, "Sick?"  I said no, just tired.  She lifted the back of my shirt and gave me a kiss.  Pretty nasty, but super sweet.  I love this little girl!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

oh my GOSH, I want to eat her. I love those tender moments!