Thanksgiving Day, 2001
Cory and I had been dating for a couple months, and I invited him to my mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner. My siblings had all gone home, and Cory and I were "saying good-bye" upstairs on the guest bed. That was the first time Cory told me he loved me.
Thanksgiving Day, 2011
Cory and I now share the guest bed while our two kids sleep on the floor. Cory has loved me for ten years now, and we're still going strong. As a teenager I often wondered if I would ever get married and have a family. God has blessed me in so many ways, and my family is at the top of my list. I am so thankful for them and times like these to reflect on all I have been blessed with.
4 comments:
We are thinking a lot about you guys today! I decided that the Thanksgiving we spent up at your place was the best one yet! Happy Thanksgiving!
That's really cool. :) Happy ten years! :)
Love this time of year to remember all we've been blessed with and to remember all those twitter-pated feelings we felt that Fall 10 years ago! :)
So sweet! I love it!
Post a Comment