On October 15 we went to Six Flags with our season passes. They had it decorated for Halloween, and they also handed out candy in the kiddie ride area. Brooke was a BYU cheerleader and Brady picked Thomas for this event.
On Halloween day, Brady got to wear his Spiderman costume to preschool where they had a party and handed out treats to each other.
That night we all went out trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. This time Brooke was a zebra and she stayed really warm.
After a while Cory took Brooke home for bed and answered the door. Meanwhile, Brady and I kept going for another hour. I got to meet a lot of our neighbors and he scored with a full bucket of loot. This last shot of him brings back all the excitement of my childhood. Brady likes to sort like I do, so he gave me permission to help him sort his candy. After he went to bed I took out all the good stuff and put it up high. He has no idea.
2 comments:
CUTE. This year was the first time Cyrena actually remembered what she got so if it was missing she would know! :)
That is fun that you had multiple costumes for them to wear! We took Gavin's candy away that night and he didn't remember anything about it the next morning. I'm sure it will be different next year though!
Post a Comment