Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Early Snow...Again


We have had two snow storms already, and we're expecting another one later today.  The first one was October 26, and Brady couldn't wait to get outside and play in the snow.  We went out in the morning for about 20 minutes.  Then we had to eat lunch and get to preschool.

After school, Brady got serious and put on his snow pants.  If Brady wants to be outside, Brooke has to go too.
He made his first snow angel.  He is finally equipped with the right snow gear for a snow angel.  We're going to embrace the snow this year.
With that said, here is our lovely snowman we formed with things around the yard.  The only decent hat we could find - a pumpkin from the porch.
After 40 minutes, Brooke was cold and ready to go inside. Brady finally came in 35 minutes later, only because his face was frozen.  He'd been going down the slide and landing in a pile of snow, sometimes face first.
I just got some snow boots yesterday, so now I'm all set too.  Snow, we welcome you.  Just let us stay safe on the roads this winter.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh I would LOVE to go play in the snow with brady!!

Brooke Perkins said...

So I totally don't know how to contact you now. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one! You have a darling, darling family.

Ann said...

I love that picture of Brooke in her hat! :)