We invited our good friends the Bjorkmans to Six Flags with us on Labor Day. Their daughter Reese is almost 3 months older than Brady. They have another daughter who is 2 1/2, and we call them "Brady's ladies." He goes to any length to make them laugh, and they eat it up.
It was great to spend the day with friends, and Cory managed to capture these two holding hands. They posed for this one, but Sneezy ruined the picture.
They would be holding hands out of nowhere, and we thought it was so cute. I watched more closely to see who initiated it, and it was our boy. (He's always been a hand-holder, so I shouldn't have been surprised.) These two can be pretty shy, but they are clearly comfortable alone together. I'm not one to encourage love interests in my children, but if I were, Reese Bjorkman would be a good way to go.



3 comments:
so cute!we need to get together. shafer's naps are killing my social life!
That is too adorable. I like your new family pics too!
I love these pictures of them. Sneezy and Miss Poser! Brady's Ladies, oh yeah! They were so cute. Thanks again for the invite. And Jess, your new family pictures are awesome! You look like a total babe!
Post a Comment