After two episodes, we have officially dropped
Dancing with the Stars from the schedule. Woohoo! I've decided
Up All Night isn't funny enough to overlook the annoying supporting cast characters. Also,
Free Agents was too gross to even finish the pilot.
Pan Am seems intriguing, and
Hart of Dixie on CW looks like a sweet, non-teenage show. I'm considering adding
Person of Interest and
Unforgettable to the list. If you've watched either of those, tell me what you think. Any other new shows we should be watching?
7 comments:
Have you been watching Revenge on Wednesday nights? Its really good. You will have to catch up.
I also noticed that New Girl isn't on your list. SO funny, you have to watch that one.
I was disappointed with Up All Night also.
I agree about Up All Night. I really like Christina Applegate and Will Arnett, but the other people are annoying!
I LOVE Revenge!! You must add it! My other guilty pleasure is Ringer. I like Unforgettable, but the characters on Person of Interest are annoying. It's a Law and Order wannabe...also in my defense I watch all these shows while I edit photos...so I'm working too (at least that's how I justify it)
I really like The New Girl! So awkwardly funny:) Also Unforgettable was really good:) I really like Pan Am too, it was interesting:)
Pan Am...The Big Bang Theory...Raising Hope...
Post a Comment