The wait is almost over. H&M will be opening their first Colorado store in Denver, 16th Street Mall, on Thursday, November 10!
Since my heavenly shopping experience in Las Vegas last month, I have been wanting another H&M fix. I've seen a few commercials for the store and thought it odd they would advertise here considering there's not a single store in the whole state. I did some digging, a simple Google search mind you, and discovered the store opens the day before my birthday. Could I have dreamed up a better birthday present for myself? I really don't think so. Now I just need some sisters to go with me to make it all the more fun.

8 comments:
I am there! I've never been only!
And it won't be October, so you can break the bank! I thought of a couple of jokes for what H&M stands for, but I'll leave them off the open internet.
Oh yay! Your Colorado sister needs an H&M shopping fix. If I were around I would offer to watch the kids for you. Have fun shopping.
I am sooooooooo stoked! I first discovered H&M in Europe when I was studying abroad in France and then again in England. And it is soooo cool. Definately got some pretty cute clothes from there at pretty great prices. Love it, love it, love it!
So excited for you!
not sure why I typed only? just to give you a laugh I guess.
Yay! I've wondered when it would open...after seeing signs down there many, many months ago. I used to get a good bit of A&A's clothes there when we lived in Canada ~ cute stuff!
That's exciting! The H&M coming to Fashion Place opens on your birthday. So you should wait until you come so we can go together.
Post a Comment