I really think children do not need to watch TV before they are 2 years old. I've broken my own rule a few times though after seeing the pure delight on Brooke's face when she sees Elmo on TV. Elmo's World begins around the same time I finish my morning workout, so if I remember, she gets a few minutes with her furry red pal.
With a doll in her arm and a train in her hand. She's so well-rounded.
3 comments:
Very cuuute! Yes, it's crazy how Vespa loves Elmo's world. Maybe it's the catchy tune at the beginning and the fact that he has a high pitch voice that baby's seem to respond too. The two shows that I let her watch are Baby Einstein and Elmo's World. Both are great at teaching her numbers, letters, animals, etc.
Mánon
Elmo is great, Sesame street is such a tv worthy show!
I am impressed that you don't regularly let her watch TV. I don't think we could make it through the day without Mickey Mouse. Although we do limit it!! :)
Post a Comment