Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What to Wear?

Here in Colorado spring is tricky. It was 73 degrees Friday, but it snowed Sunday. You just never know what to expect. I've gotten a few spring/summer clothes out for the kids, but I'm definitely not putting away winter clothes yet.
Brooke's feet are growing faster than I planned, so I pulled out these cute size 4 pink boots for her to wear before it gets too warm.







And she is getting too big for this tiny tutu, so I started putting her in it now that she's tall enough not to trip on it.





Brady has to match, even with his underwear now days. So he was clearly wearing red underwear, and he regretted not having red slippers.








I just got this cute little top at a consignment sale, and I'm so excited about Brooke's summer wardrobe! Her sandals are size 3, so she's not going to get to wear them much. I really missed the boat on that one.
For those of you less informed fashionistas, these are the sunglasses of 2011. Get yourselves a pair.

4 comments:

Laney said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that big pink tutu...

Matt & April Herman said...

That Tutu is so stinkin cute! I wish Bailey had one like that:)

Jenna said...

Ooh, I like Brooke's new top! I just went to a consignment sale and got some summer clothes for the girls. They hardly had anything in Natalie's size...I think there must be a lot of mom's of 2 year old girls around here that snatched them up before I got there! Sorry I missed your call today. Have fun with Becca and I'll catch up with you next week.

Diane said...

That tutu is adorable!!