Actually most of them aren't Christensens anymore, but we were excited to welcome my mom and all three of my sisters as they visited through the first part of April. My mom was here for a week. Then two days later Becca and her family stayed for the weekend. Lastly, Terra and Leesa drove out here from Utah with their four kids combined on Monday and stayed for three nights. It was nice spending time with everyone, and really great that Terra and Leesa made the trip to see us and our new house.
Brady loves babies, and I lost count of the number of times he asked Leesa to hold Josh.
The weather cooperated for one day of outside play.
This is Avery, Terra's youngest who is 3 months older than Brooke. She actually makes Brooke look big in this picture, but she's just really tiny. I enjoyed watching these two girls interact.
Cole was sick one day, so his spring break wasn't as fun as he had hoped. We played games, watched Parenthood, made hair bows for the girlies, and admired Leesa for handling her fussy baby like a pro. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't get a photo of the three of us. Oh well, next time.
1 comment:
You're lucky to have so much fun with sisters. I hope my girls have that when they grow up!
Post a Comment