Thursday, April 14, 2011

Could it really happen?

Could this little girl
at 17 months old
really start potty training?
I don't know about doing it for real since she doesn't even say the word 'potty', but I am proud to say that she has pooped on the potty twice already. If I see her making that pooping face, I put her on the potty and hope I'm not too late. I figure it's going to make potty training for real a lot easier if she's already used to sitting on the toilet. We'll see how it goes though.

2 comments:

The Ortega Family said...

Good luck! Xavier tells me he needs to go "poo-poo", and runs straight to the bathroom, but he only sits for a few seconds before he says, "all done". That would be awesome for you!

Jenna said...

That's how I started with Cyrena...catching her pooping and it worked GREAT! I bet she'll catch on really quickly. Natalie's another story....she does things on her time table.