On July 10 Brady and I went to the grand opening of a library near us. Apparently the project took longer because of the poor economy, but we only had to wait 3 months for it to open.
All the books are brand new and they have so many adult and kid DVDs. We usually hang out in the toddler section with the puzzles, but last trip Brady made a friend and he introduced us to a train table and some Legos. There is a weekly music and movement class that my neighbor told me about. I've signed Brady up to start in a couple weeks. We are all so excited about our fancy new library. Here are some photos of Brooke sampling the board books that sit in baskets along the wall.
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how as moms we get so excited about the library? I love this life! Our kids are lucky. :)
Post a Comment