Friday, June 4, 2010

Basement, Check! (Step by Step)

March 26 - The Beginning
April 14 - Framing/Insulation

April 17 - Drywall

May 9 - Woodwork

May 24 - Paint

May 27 - Carpet

June 1 - Project Complete
June 4 - Furniture
Living Room
Kid room under stairs
Office Area
Guest Bedroom
Bathroom
We were told the project would take 10 to 12 weeks, so we are happy it was finished and approved by the city today, in just 9 weeks.
Now it's time to bring down all the toys and extra food to the storage room. We still need a few things down here (Cory's doing more research on TV's), but we're pretty well set up for guests now.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

It looks SO awesome! Great job on another project!

Jenna said...

I was so excited to see this post! Everything looks amazing. I can't wait to be a guest down there. :) I keep meaning to tell you I have a cousin getting married in September in Denver so maybe we can plan my trip for then?! We'll talk.

Grandpa Higg said...

We will be there July 10th to examine your guest room.

Laney said...

Wow, the basement and landscaping look so fantastic!! And they were fast! That's so great you can enjoy that much more house now.

Reary Family said...

You guys have done well. Your landscaping and your basement look great! I bet it is nice to have it all coming together, and knowing you are almost done. Can't wait to see it in person.