
This little cutie is growing fine and eating well. At six months she was 48th percent for weight and 64th for height. She's now eating two meals a day in her high chair. She still looks so tiny in it though.

For her half birthday we got her this exersaucer on craigslist, which she loves. Craigslist is so great for kids' toys like this one.

Brady has been entertaining Brooke with his Thomas train.

I took this picture almost a month ago.

Now she can sit for quite a while without using her hands. She occasionally falls backwards, but more often she leans forward and lays on her tummy when she's tired of sitting.


I have no proof here, but Brooke's got her bottom two teeth now.


Here is a video collage of Brooke's 7th month. Enjoy the crazy noises and growling that she started doing last month.
5 comments:
great pictures, she's such a bright-eyed, happy baby!
Okay so I finally caught up on your blog but I don't want to leave separate comments for all of your posts so I am going to leave it all here! Brooke is so cute in all of her bows and hats. I love it! She does look so small in her high chair though!
The basement looks awesome. I love everything that you have done.
Your landscaping also looks great. Your grill is great. How fun to be able to have your own grill right in your backyard.
Look at all of that cereal! I am sure that you will be stocking up on a lot of things now that you have all that storage/cupboard space!!
Everyone of those pictures of Brooke are darling, I would have a hard time deciding which is my favorite. She is such a cute baby! I loved the video and seeing all of her expressions.
I can't believe how photogenic she is! Like Mom said, every picture is adorable. I love that new one of her at the top of your blog.
Jessica! Such cute kids, and wow, you've got your house looking so great! Impressive, with 2 young kids.
Post a Comment