Sunday, December 20, 2009

Making Progress

Last night was our church Christmas party, and weeks ago Cory had signed us up to take a main dish and a side dish. (Apparently our ward had already spent its budget.) Then the party for Cory's staff was planned for the same night, so I was stuck taking two kids and two dishes by myself. That's my excuse for not taking my camera, so no photo of Brady on Santa's lap.

Today was Brooke's first day at church. She was great and slept (mostly in her carseat) the whole time.
Our girl is smiling more frequently and I'm loving her even more. Her last feeding last night was at 10:00 and she was asleep for the night at 11:45. She didn't wake up until 8:00 this morning! She'll be seven weeks tomorrow so I figured a sleep-filled night was around the corner. I'm just so glad it happened. I don't have my hopes up for tonight though because one night means nothing.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

progress is progress!! I love these little baby steps. She's so adorable, I"m glad she's being so good for you.

Tiffany said...

so true!! Hopefully you got a sleep filled night last night too! She is sooo cute in her carseat with her big flower!!

Reary Family said...

So cute! I am wondering if there is a head under that big flower though. Love the double chin!