Wednesday morning we left the Wayes and headed north to I-80 via Laramie, Wyoming. After two stops and a minor detour in northern Utah (oops, my fault!), we got to Utah County through Provo canyon in 8 1/2 hours. It only took my mom and Leesa 7 hours to get there, so thank you Brady. For the most part he traveled pretty well. Thank goodness for DVD players!
At my mom's house these were Brady's two best friends, Thomas and Percy for those of you who aren't as familiar.

As luck would have it, my close friend Diane was in town the same time. I got to attend her baby shower in Salt Lake on Saturday. It was so great to see her and Andrew, and we really enjoyed all the yummy food too. Isn't that what baby showers are all about anyway? She's due almost 4 weeks before me with her first child. Don't we make a great pair?
Stay posted for more photos from Utah.

1 comment:
I'm still so sad we missed you during your Colorado stay. Sorry I suck. Jess, you look absolutley darling! Seriously, your belly is too cute.
Post a Comment