Our park day group went to the Discovery and Science Museum in Sacramento Wednesday. We started with a nature walk, and then Brady enjoyed all the fun activities and things to see inside.
They had a section about bones where Brady put together a skeleton puzzle, but I don't think he understood the concept of a skeleton. Then he got to play dress up. He put the stethescope on my belly like he's seen the OB do with the heart rate monitor thingy. Then he got to sit in the dentist's chair and act like his daddy. He used this oversized toothbrush to practice brushing the large set of teeth on a nearby table.
Then we went to a room that had a few animals including the biggest rabbit I will ever see in my life. A picture wouldn't do it justice, so I didn't take one. Just trust me, it was enormous. We put together a frog puzzle and then Zoe came...
This photo captured the essence of these two. You can see by the look on his face how enamored Brady is with her. She's almost a year older than him, but she's in his nursery class because her birthday is in January and his is December. She's definitely a free spirit and not nearly as taken by him, but play dates are always fun. She wears a tutu wherever she goes, and all she needs is a stage. Because of Zoe's influence, Brady thinks I'm a ballerina whenever I wear a skirt. Sure, I'll take it. They are wearing butterfly wings, in case you were curious. Brady wasn't interested in them until Zoe put them on. That's all the convincing he needed.



2 comments:
That last photo is the definition of "A picture is worth a thousand words."
when Cory has his own practice he should have that pic of Brady up! So cute!
Post a Comment