Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Paper Chain

Brady helped make his first paper chain today. We're counting down the days until we leave for Colorado. Our primary purpose of the trip is to see this little cutie, my sister Becca's son, sealed to her and her husband in the Denver Temple.

My sisters and I have a great clothes exchange system going for our kids. Yesterday I packed up Brady's winter clothes from last year to take to Terra, whose son is a year younger. Then I will use that empty suitcase space to fill it with baby girl clothes from Becca. This would be a lot easier if I didn't have to fly to see my family, but oh well, it's worth it. Since I got out the suitcase Brady has asked multiple times when we're going on the airplane. I figured this paper chain might help him understand a little better. By the way, first thing he did when it was complete was give it a kiss.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh this brings back MANY memories of your paper chains! I'm so glad Brady gets to experience this with you, I'm sure you'll have him hooked. I've been thinking of doing one with Cyrena for preschool starting. You're awesome Jess

Becca said...

I'm impressed with the airplane you drew on there. I think Brady and Riley are going to be hugging and kissing on each other the whole time you're here.

Eilene said...

I'm excited too Brady. Wish your mother were here to make me a chain.
Brady, make sure you save a kiss for me.