Brady has another boy cousin! Becca and Scot welcomed a new baby into their family on January 13. This is their second chance to adopt a newborn, and this time Becca got to be in the delivery room when he was born. Here are a couple pictures of Asher and one of Riley and Asher together. I copied them from the Waye's blog, but click on the link above to see more.
Generally newborns don't do much for me. I prefer the 3- or 4-month-old baby face, but this little face could melt your heart. Seriously, I couldn't stop giggling when I first saw this picture. He doesn't look at all like I was picturing him in my head. I was imagining a little blond/bald baby...kind of like how Brady looked I guess. I don't know how I forgot that he is part hispanic. So this little face was a shocker, but what a cute baby! I am so happy for Becca and Scot to have another baby, and I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully that will be in six months when they are sealed in the temple. Until then, keep the pictures coming!
3 comments:
That is so exciting! He really is cute with the chubby cheeks and dark hair. Tell Becca I said congratulations!
Cute baby. I don't know these people, but cute, nonetheless!
Yay, that's so awesome!! He is definitely a cutie.
Post a Comment