Brady really enjoys the slide at the playground, and we found a playground where he can safely climb up and go down by himself. He's such a big boy now.
So cute! He looks like he is having so much fun. Except maybe in that last picture. Ohhh.... we miss hanging out with you guys! I'm sure Brady won't even remember us! :)
Yes I take the 5! I hate surface streets, so I take the 110 to the 5 to the 2 to the 134 and thus the 210. I'd rather wait in the mess and be able to keep moving after that.
Oh, and I don't really know how I got away with it...I can sign into blogger even though I can't sign into email. I look at blogs pretty much all day long...What else am I going to do with my extra 7 1/2 hours of work?! :)
5 comments:
So cute! He looks like he is having so much fun. Except maybe in that last picture. Ohhh.... we miss hanging out with you guys! I'm sure Brady won't even remember us! :)
He looks so big! Especially sitting at the top of the slide.
Is it just me or does he look a lot like Nick did at that age?
Yes I take the 5! I hate surface streets, so I take the 110 to the 5 to the 2 to the 134 and thus the 210. I'd rather wait in the mess and be able to keep moving after that.
Oh, and I don't really know how I got away with it...I can sign into blogger even though I can't sign into email. I look at blogs pretty much all day long...What else am I going to do with my extra 7 1/2 hours of work?! :)
Post a Comment