I didn't think to take a picture of Cory holding his first paycheck, but I had my camera with me when Brady and I went to the bank yesterday to make the deposit. Of course I had to document such a significant event.
On a side note, I want to recognize the special day that today is. Here in California the 24th of July holds no significance. I am glad I grew up in Utah where the day is honored. I am so thankful for the pioneers who made the arduous trek to the Salt Lake Valley, my ancestors being some of them. I am deeply touched by their faith, courage and obedience.

5 comments:
Woo-hoo!!! We understand the excitement...believe me :)
Yeah! Congratulations! Brian gets paid a little during residency, and even though it's not very much we were still excited to at least be on the positive side.
Now that's a good day. Congratulations.
Yay!
now you can afford to come visit us!
Post a Comment