That's right, there is a Costa Vida here in Roseville, just 3 or 4 miles away. Those of you in Utah or Arizona near a Cafe Rio may not appreciate how exciting this is. Those of you in SoCal completely understand since there is nothing like it down there. The last couple visits to Utah we stopped to eat there at least once.
We went to Costa Vida tonight (which some argue is even better than Cafe Rio, but the sweet pork salad tasted the very same to me) to celebrate two things: our 6-year anniversary and Cory's new job. He got a job just in time too. I don't know that he would have approved of us eating out, anniversary or not, if he hadn't already generated a little income. Costa Vida this year and maybe once all our student loans are paid in 20+ years we'll get to celebrate at The Melting Pot.

5 comments:
I am so jealous! I would take Costa Vida over Melting Pot anyday! Happy Anniversary! You look so cute and I love your bag. Brady looks very confused though! I can't wait to come see you and maybe we can eat there too! :)
Yeah, Brady had no idea what a momentus occasion it was. He was just happy to be out of the house after being stuck indoors for four days straight because of the smoke from the fires.
We all know Jess wanted to eat at Costa Vida just to make y'all jealous!
Happy anniversary, I was thinking of you 2 yesterday.
Yea for a new job! Congrats. Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment