Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last Time: Diane's Birthday

I don't know if this was the last birthday we'll celebrate with Diane. I sure hope not, especially since she treated Brooke and I to pedicures at Dashing Diva.

It was my first pedicure and I loved it! My ticklish feet only twitched a couple times. Cory was excited for me to come home and rub my feet together "like a cricket". I guess I'm just not that eager to use a pumice stone, and apparently he's noticed. At any rate, the pedicures were great!

While we were being pampered, the guys went to put our names on the list at BJ's, which is a popular sports bar type restaurant. (I'm happy to report there are BJ's restaurants up here in the Sacramento area as well.) Diane chose it because they give you a free pizookie for your birthday. Good reasoning, I say.

Ever the entertainer, Brady thought the thing the restaurant lights up when your table is ready was a phone. Everything's a phone these days, even the computer mouse.

After dinner we went back to the Jarvis' for cupcakes. As much as Brady wanted to help, he couldn't quite figure out how to blow out the candle. We sure hope we can find some friends up here that love Brady as much as Diane and Andrew do. Although, I suspect that's wishful thinking.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm envious of your friendship with Diane & Andrew. You and Cory were so lucky to find a couple that you both get along with so well. And Brady was lucky that they liked him well enough to babysit for you.

Diane said...

Thanks for hanging out with me all day long! It was fun! And yes we were all very lucky to find each other! (awwww, how sweet!)