We are not only literally moving up to Sacramento. We found a really great apartment this week that is definitely a few steps up from our current place. It's in a new apartment community in a growing suburb of Sacramento. The apartments were built in 2004. We got an apartment downstairs, which was our preference, and it's really close to the pool and fitness center. A full-size washer and dryer are in the apartment, and I'm so excited to be at the end of my ten years of collecting quarters. The mall is less than 10 minutes away, and there is a Walmart, Target, Costco and Kohl's all close as well. Cory is excited because there are four golf courses relatively close to the apartment. The whole area is pretty new, so all the businesses and residences look nice and clean.
My job was to find the apartment, and Cory's assignment is to get a job. Since my task is complete, I picture the rest of my summer including shopping, swimming, and working out. Brady loves the pool, and to be honest, I'm not going to miss the beach one bit. I never was a beach person anyway. Reading a book out by the pool is my style. There is also a playground there for Brady to enjoy. I'm obviously very excited, and now maybe I've convinced you to move there as well.
3 comments:
Almost Jess, almost. Was this the apartment I found?
Congrats Jess. It does sound like heaven to me! But I don't think I would want to be paying the price tag on that rent! I'll survive with the walmart and the kiddie pool outside and my elliptical. =)
I think you're going to be so happy there! What a lovely summer lies ahead for you!! I expect to see bulging biceps by September.
Post a Comment