Monday, June 30, 2008

Celebrate the 4th of July! Sing Along!

Jessica loves to celebrate any holiday and tries hard to sing. I think it is funny watching her old family videos. Sing along to that RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Yes, that is Becca her older sister with the side ponytail playing piano.

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute video. Jessica, you sang better as a little girl than I do now--seriously! I sing in a whisper at church to spare the poor people around me.
And congrats on getting all moved into your new place. It looks really nice. When it's 100 degrees here tomorrow I'll be thinking of you, laying out by the pool :)

The Higginbothams said...

I am in tears laughing so hard at this! Cory is a punk for putting this video on here, but what can I say? It's hillarious, and very timely.

Megan said...

He tears you away from us and then embarrasses you on the WWW. Cruel. Just cruel! LOL! :)

Scot said...

Bwahahahaha! Aren't our two wives so talented? I remember seeing that on the home videos and laughing then too.

Becca said...

"never a boast or" what?? Thanks for sharing this with the world, Cory. This may just count as my 15 minutes of fame.

Trotts said...

This is one of Tim's favorite segments of the entire family videos. I don't think I've ever seen him laugh so hard. I'm glad you shared it with the world Cory!

The Jensens said...

I would kill Scott if he ever did that to me!!! Seriously though, you have quite a voice Jessica! Way to go!

Danielle said...

You were totally pretending you were Tiffany or Debbie Gibson singing that, weren't you? I was hoping you might break out with a dance number too-I definetly had to watch it more than once-too funny!

emily said...

Holy cow, that's hilarious! Nice job, Jess! Thanks for the laughs! I mean, the serious attempt, the hair, the dress...all of it! Priceless...

Diane said...

Love it!

Rachel B. said...

Jess! That is the best thing I have seen in a LONG TIME!!! Love it.

Jenna said...

Oh wow, I'm so grateful to have been able to view this special video. Not much has changed since then has it?? You still LOVE to sing loud and strong!! :) No one's going to be able to wipe this smile off my face for a LONG time. Thanks Cory.