It is crazy to think Brady is this old, but I guess I think that every month, and every milestone he hits. Well, I pretty much think that all the time. In fact, sometimes I just stare at him wanting to engrave the image into my memory. A little obsessed? Maybe.
I need to get Brady some black shoes for Leesa's wedding coming up next month, but Brady has never even had a pair of shoes on his feet before so I wasn't sure which size he needs. Terra had lent us a couple pairs of Cole's shoes so I tried them on him today. I just thought he looked so cute with his diaper, shoes and socks ensemble. He was fascinated by the shoe laces and I determined his feet are size 3.
He also loves any chords, straps, and strings including the drawstring on my capris. This is pretty dark, but very cute in my unbiased opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment