Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brady's Boobies

This is how I found Brady when I came home from the gym last night. (Please forgive the scary face.) Kind of makes me wonder what else they do when I'm gone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation. I was worried about Brady's distorted physique.

emily said...

That's hilarious! Was that Cory's doing? If so, he can't give you a hard time about dressing him up like a girl at the reunion!:)

Rachel B. said...

Hmmm...looks like he takes after his mama. hehe

Chelsea said...

When Brady turns 13 you need to have an 8x10 printed and then hang it on the wall in the family room :)

P.S. I made my cookies using the regular Nestle Toll House recipe. Then just substitute applesauce in place of butter. I would suggest starting with 50% butter (1/2 cup) and 50% applesauce (1/2 cup). I also add 1 cup of oats when I stir in the chocolate chips. Mmmm...now I'm hungry for cookies!

Becca said...

Emily took the words right out of my mouth, er, keyboard. I'm sure that years down the road, Brady will appreciate that you've got photographic evidence of both instances.

CdA News Editor said...

like mother like son! :)