Friday, September 14, 2007

Little Chippendale Dancer

I am so excited for Leesa's wedding in a couple weeks. We got Brady this really cute suit and I tried it on him the other day for fun. I wondered how he would look with just the vest on. What do you think?
It looks like he's imitating Chris Farley's audition to be a Chippendale's dancer, no?

6 comments:

Becca said...

This is how nicknames are born, you know.

Chelsea said...

Cute!...and funny. Brady has the sweetest face. I know you aren't supposed to use the word 'pretty' with boys, but Brady's eyes are really pretty.

Jenn said...

I love it! He has such a sweet look on his face too. Which makes that picture that much more precious.

Anonymous said...

wow...i don't know if that's appropriate for him to wear in the temple waiting room...:)

Rachel B. said...

What a hottie! So funny!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to squeeze those chubby little cheeks. What a doll!!!

Mom