Friday, September 7, 2007

Portraits


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures! My favorite is the one of all three of you. Brady is getting to be such a big boy, I can't believe he is already eight months old. He has a really cute smile.

Becca said...

Jess, did you scan these, or did you pay extra to have online access to them? If you don't want to incriminate yourself on the web, you can email me. Becca

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable pictures. I'm typing this with Cyrena on my lap because she loves to check my friend's blogs with me and see all the babies!!

Rachel B. said...

Jess, such cute pictures! He is seriously such a cutie! Also, that's so fun that you got to see Jared a couple weeks ago...oh freshman year. By the way, does Jenna have a blog?

The Higginbothams said...

No, Jenna does not have a blog. She and David want a new computer, so she doesn't want to have to redo all the links later.

Trotts said...

Hey Jess, I wanted to be cool like you. www.trottiers.blogspot.com

emily said...

That first picture of Brady is adorable! So cute! We need to get pictures taken so badly, but it's such a nightmare that I haven't talked myself into it yet. Good job!