This present arrived from California one day, thanks to Cory's sister's family, and I asked Brady to put it under the tree. As soon as I handed it to him he shook it and figured out what it was. Multiple times before Christmas Cory took it away and made Brady earn it back. I really like that method of taking away a wrapped present. It was pretty motivating for Brady to earn it back before Christmas, even though it was taken away more than once.
Stilts from Santa - she mastered them pretty quickly.
Brady really wanted to get Brooke a Disney princess for Christmas.
Then she opened this furry pink chest from Grandma and Grandpa Higginbotham. She quickly transformed into a princess herself!
Brady was happy with the Star Wars toys he got. Too bad the last gift he opened was clothes. So lame, Mom. Whatever, it's his favorite color and he really does like it.
Colin got a few presents too. He'll have to grow into most of them, but he's already beginning to enjoy this one. Maybe not as much as Brooke, but soon he'll be fighting her for it.
3 comments:
Diane Robinson and I love that flower toy. She loved ours so much, I bought one just for her to keep at work. True story.
Colin looks so cute in his pajamas holding the gift!! It was so good to see you guys!!
yup, that's right! i'm getting new batteries for it and bringing to my office tomorrow! i LOVE that flower thing-y! the music and colors make me happy! :0)
Post a Comment