Saturday, January 26, 2013

sick sick sick

So far 2013 has been a bust.  We've been rotating the sickness from one person to the next.  It started with Brady throwing up January 7.  Then a week later Brooke and Cory threw up.  Soon thereafter they both had bad coughs and runny noses.  Brooke forgot as much as she remembered to cover her mouth when she coughed.  I was always getting after her to stay away from Colin, but it was so sad because she was so sick herself.  So despite my best efforts, Colin was bound to get it.  
For a few days he had a cough and runny nose.  Then he got his shots at his 4-month checkup and he had a fever and was vomiting for a couple days. The cough is finally gone now and the runny nose is slowing down.  We kind of forgot that Colin used to be happy sometimes.
I took this picture on Brooke's first day as a Sunbeam, January 6.  Poor girl hasn't been able to go to primary since.  Finally this week we are all feeling better and going to church again!
Of course, I'm attending ward conferences now with the Stake Relief Society Presidency, so I won't be seeing my peeps so often anymore.  Oh well, duty calls.

No comments: