More Bumbo time
The kids can't get enough of him, that's for sure.
Technology is amazing. Colin's cardiologist sent us this at-home EKG monitor. He had to keep it on for 24 hours. It was kind of a pain because I had to take him to a presidency meeting during that time. But this way the doctor can see if there was a spike in his heart rate.
Brady wore this suit to Leesa's wedding when he was 9 months old. It already fits Colin just fine.
Colin's trying to roll over onto his tummy. He can roll from tummy to back sometimes. He still likes to be swaddled for naps and bedtime, but I think we'll stop when he can roll over. I'm sure he'll prefer to sleep on his tummy.
He's close to wearing size 3 diapers and he weighs almost 15 1/2 pounds.
For almost a week Colin has taken 2- to 3-hour naps at nap time. This has been a huge blessing as I have spent a lot of time on my calling in the stake Relief Society presidency.
| trying to sit on his own |
And for the first time ever...Colin slept 10 hours straight last night: 9:30pm to 7:30am! It was so nice to stay in my warm and cozy bed ALL NIGHT!
Colin is getting better at grabbing onto things. He can't hold his toys for very long, but that's what Brady and Brooke are for. We're having to put him on the floor now since he's moving around so much.
I put him in the door jumper and he did pretty well. He's in there most days while I'm showering and getting ready now. It's nice not to have to wait for nap time to workout and get a shower now.
He will finally get some immunizations at his appointment Friday. Thankfully he hasn't been sick except a runny nose, despite the fact that the rest of us haven't been able to avoid illness.
3 comments:
Ah, it wasn't a joke. There really was a 24 hour heart monitor. Glad it wasn't too horrible. That boy is a cutie.
I love all the pictures. That's hilarious that he fits into Brady's suit already. That heart monitor looks annoying, good thing it was only for a day. Glad he's sleeping well!
What a cutie! I'm glad that he is sleeping better for you!
Post a Comment