Cory decided to get me back this year by declaring it his "birthday week". He sure lived it up too. Tuesday morning he tried out a nice golf course in Golden with his (business) partner Dave. He had Friday off, so he used his "free 18 holes on your birthday" pass at Buffalo Run in Commerce City that morning. Then he relaxed all afternoon before heading down to Coors Field to watch the Rockies play with his friend Ryan. He had seats near the dugout with all the food he could handle, courtesy of his company. On Saturday, his actual birthday, we went to Brady's soccer game. After Brooke's nap, he opened presents. 
Then we played mini golf at Boondocks, something Brady begged to do all winter.
We finished off the night with dinner at Olive Garden. We'd never taken the kids there, but we were pleased with how kid-friendly they were. Brady was just happy that he got a refill on his chocolate milk.
I teased Cory about surprising him with a new car. He hasn't completed his research yet though, so I just got him some other sweet gifts - pina colada mix, IBC Root Beer, golf balls and tees and some clothes.
He certainly made the most of his birthday.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cory!! For some reason I have been craving Olive Garden ever since I had Avery. Good to know they are kid friendly!!
Yay for birthday week! Glad you had a good one Cory!
Post a Comment