Friday, May 18, 2012

Collage is done!

I finally finished this collage last week.
Brady is obviously happy with it.  He's working on figuring out how to tell time, so I thought the clock was essential.
As for my other tasks, those are all done except the home video and keeping my feet up.  I'm glad I put the list on my blog because I've been referring to it.
I worked like crazy today cleaning the house and running errands.  This isn't typical, my mom is coming tomorrow.  She's in town for my nephew's sealing and blessing, and she'll stay with us a couple days.  Hopefully I can put my feet up sometime, but we've also got a trip to SoCal coming up, so I look forward to relaxing there too.  At least the weather is cooling off this weekend!  Life is good.

2 comments:

Diane said...

It looks so cute!! You are coming to SoCal??

The Ortega Family said...

Very cute! We are excited to see you guys!