Sunday, January 29, 2012

Made with LOVE

I've had a few Valentine's decorations in the works since early January.  I hate to have a naked front door, so I made this wreath first.  I used a foam heart from Joann and cut out a bunch of felt circles.  I just folded them and pinned them in place.  It was really easy but time consuming.  I got the idea from Amy at The Idea Room.
This garland was something I came up with on my own based on different garlands I'd seen.  I bought a couple fabrics and ironed on interfacing before cutting them out in heart shapes.  Then I just took some string, clothes pins and ribbon and voila.
I made this with the help of my friend with the vinyl and wood connection. 
This was a Halloween decoration that my friend Rachel B helped me make.  I replaced the candy corns with conversation hearts and changed out the bow.  I'm excited about this multi-holiday decoration.
And here it is all together - my table that has absolutely no other function than to support my decorating habits.  

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Super cute, Jess. I especially love the candy jar. ;) No, I do love it, but I super love that heart door wreath! You're so crafty!

Kassiah said...

I love that wreath!! So stinkin cute! I may have to try one of those!

Reary Family said...

It all looks great. I too love the heart wreath on the door.

Diane said...

Everything looks so great!! The wreath is adorable. It seems like so much work!

Eilene said...

It all looks great. Good job! We were going to make that heart wreath but it just never happened.