By request, I am posting our fall TV schedule. I am disappointed The Event was cancelled, but I'm really excited about the return of The Good Wife and Parenthood. I have given up Harry's Law, Private Practice, and 90210. I think my life will be better for it. I'm hoping one of these new comedies will actually be funny this season, and I'm curious to see if The Office still holds its charm without the great Michael Scott. Cory is happy to see all his favorite reality shows returning this fall, although, his interest in Dancing with the Stars is fading, so I may end up taking that off the list.

6 comments:
I made a list of my own this year, although it looks nothing like yours. I think Pan Am and Parenthood are the only shows that we have in common. I guess I know now who actually watches Cops.
That is hysterical that you have a "list." Other than maybe PanAm we don't watch any of the same shows? I was surprised. PanAm looks moderately promising. We are waiting for "Raising Hope" to return (so funny). I LOVE The Vampire Diaries and my husband tolerates it. He mostly likes to watch CNN at lot.
You know I am just in awe of you right? You're the best!
Up all night looks hilarious. Do you ever watch anything on USA? Our newest most favorite show is Suits. It is SOOO good!!!!
Aaaahhh Jessica you're forgetting Doctor Who and Warehouse 13;)
You are so funny!
Post a Comment