Friday, September 2, 2011

Girl Shoes

I have always bought clothes for my kids on clearance the end of the season for the next year. For example, I now have about all the clothes and shoes Brady needs through next summer. But this girl of mine has been a mystery when it comes to shoes. I cannot seem to predict her shoe size in a year. Her little feet are so chubby, and that doesn't help. These cute boots from Becca (at least I didn't pay for them!) only fit now without socks, but there's not a chance she'll get to wear them this fall.
She's got two cute mary-jane-type pairs that she's hardly worn, and they are getting too small already. I guess I should just suck it up and buy them when she needs them. I just hope I have another girl someday that will actually get to wear all these cute shoes.
Here is the requisite Mr. Potato Head glasses shot. As soon as she put them on she smiled and said, "Cheese!" We sure love you Brooke, chubby feet and all.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I think shoes are the hardest thing to predict! My girls have all had chubby feet. I hate when I am given shoes and then they don't fit for the season intended, so frustrating!