Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's COLD!

I was wrong, the high today in our zip code is -2 degrees. Let's just say we have no plans to leave the house. Except our crazy boy wanted to go out and help his dad shovel the driveway this morning.

We have been watching movies down in the basement now, and it is especially cold these days. We do what we can to stay warm.
Cory doesn't scowl all the time. It's just a reflex when I point the camera at him.
Speaking of movies, we pretty much just watch them when they come to Red Box these days. Lately we've seen Inception, which we loved, Wall Street, a very interesting and true-to-life story, and Dinner with Schmucks, which was horrible. We were skipping through so much of it that we finally just turned it off. I'd like to see Steve Carell in more roles like Dan in Real Life.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Holy COW, what a shock to your system after being here! But seriously, I miss snuggling up with sweaters and blankets with a fireplace and watching a movie. That's why I go home at least once in the winter!