Here's a little video I made of what Brooke is up to these days.
15 months stats: 5th% weight - 40th% height - 47th% head
She has 7 teeth.
She eats pretty much everything.
She says "uh-uh" if asked any question, but she hasn't learned "no" yet.
She's trying to run now.
She takes 2 90-minute naps a day and sleeps 11 hours at night.
She's pretty independent now - walks around playing unless she needs food, a diaper change, or sleep.
She waves "bye-bye" and "night-night" and is starting to sign "thank you".
She is so emotional and dramatic! I guess that's what comes with a girl.
I love this age. She's independent, but not too feisty yet. Although, the time-outs are getting more frequent than I expected. Her personality is coming through and I think she'll be a sly and mischievous little girl. Pretty typical for a second child.

3 comments:
I love her! She has such sweet sweet expressions and I love the drama, we've got a lot of that around here!
She's simply adorable and is growing so quickly! By this summer she'll be monkeying around with Brady and A&A at the playground ~ how fun!
Well it was about time I checked out your blog since Jenna has raved about you :) And I must say your Brady reminds me a lot of my Logan and how he acts around his younger sister who is also 15 months. My little girl (Jane) is lacking in the hair dept. as well so I see so many similarities in these two 15-month olds.
Post a Comment