Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stocking Up

In the last couple weeks I have purchased 62 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken/Mushroom soups. Last week the local Krogar had them for 49 cents with their mega sale. This week Albertson's has them for 39 cents, limit 4. I found an online printable coupon for $1 off 4 cans here. If you click the back button you can print it twice, and if you have another computer you can print it four times like I did!

I also found that the Safeway Thanksgiving coupon booklet has some great coupons. I had to ask for one at customer service, but it was worth it. I took it to Walmart today and got $1 off 4 cans of Swanson Chicken Broth, which is on sale there for 50 cents. I price-matched the Albertson's ad at Walmart, so I paid 14 cents for the cream soups and 25 cents for the broth. I just get so excited about deals like this that I want to tell everyone I know. I guess my blog is as close as it gets.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

John thinks I'm nuts when i buy like 20. Wonder what he'd think if I bought 62? :) From that Safeway coupon book you should be able to get some free hot cocoa at Albertsons too :)

Becca said...

After you told me about the Campbells coupon on Tuesday I finally got new ink in my printer, printed it and then went to not-Enrichment, where I stayed and chatted too long to get to King Soopers before the sale was over. Thanks for the heads-up about Albertsons.